Repel Fabric Protectant is an ultra hydrophobic textile coating which creates a protective barrier on almost every fabric, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency.
Unlike many other fabric protectants, our coating bonds to individual fibres, allowing the textile to remain flexible and breathable, whilst protecting from spills, stains, chemicals & water damage.
Being solvent-based, the coating dries faster, penetrates deeper and will not alter the colour or finish of the fabric.
Designed to work with our Reset Anti-bacterial Cleaner thoroughly clean the surface before application. This method creates a stronger bond for Repel and ensures maximum protection and durability.
Formulated for use on:
- Convertible Roofs/soft tops
- Carpets/floor mats
- Fabric seats
- Alcantara finishes
- Race-tex finishes
- Shoes & Trainers (fabric, suede, canvas)
- Clothing (coats, jackets, hoodies)
- Exterior fabrics – Marquees, tents, and awnings
Test on an inconspicuous area before application.
- Clean the surface with Reset Antibacterial Fabric Cleaner prior to application.
- Allow the surface to dry fully after cleaning with Reset.
- Spray onto the surface evenly from a distance of 20-30cms.
- Wipe off excess from plastics, trim or leather.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hrs, fully cured in 24hrs.
Two coats are recommended for maximum durability.
Lasts a minimum of 1 year after a full application.
500ml bottle, supplied with a black 28mm spray head.